About Myself

Hello My name is Muhamad Ishmat Naufal Fawwaz. I was born on 15 February 2004 and because I am writing this at 2019, so I am  15 years old. I am live in Bandung with my family at Sumbawa 1 street no.131 and I am 10th grade in Senior High School 3, the best school in West Java.

Speking of the hobby. My hobby is sporting, because sport is really fun and healthy. And I like sporting like jogging, playing football, playing badminton and etc,but now this is rarely done because I am too busy with work at school so I usually sporting when studying at school.

I am the fourth of five children, I have three brothers and one little brother.so I exercise only when studying at school
my little brother and I were only one year apart, so now my little brother is in 9th grade in middle school My father and my mother job is enterpreneur, we life in simple life and I love my familly. And that all for me, thanks

Komentar

Postingan Populer