My goal my ambition

 Talking about interests and talents, actually I also don't know what my interests and talents are. However, I kept trying to find out where my interests and talents lay, by studying and seeking a lot of experience in school. For things that I like, I like a lot of things but this is what makes me confused where is my talent and passion and for the future I try to do my best in the things I love while looking for what my interests and talents are, the plan is by doing the things that i like, and when I find the things that makes me happy and enjoy to doing it. I'll try to focus on that things only. And of course to reach that, I have done several things such as recognizing it from the inside to the bottom and learning it, so that I can know thoroughly and not make the wrong choice. Maybe that's all about me for future plans. Pray for me gais, I hope I can find out my interests and talents soon

Komentar

Postingan Populer