Dialogie "Suggestion and Offering"

In the video call

A : "Hallo B!!"
B : "Yo A, how are you? It's been a long time no see."
A : "Yaeh, it's been a few months right? And I'am fine thx."
B : "Good. So, what is wrong A?"
A : "A few more days of independence day right?"
B : "Yeah, and i can't wait for that."
A : "Me too, but i was very confused."
B : "Why? Can I help you?"
A : "Oh yeah,thx. I am confused about what kind of competition will be held for the Independence Day event."
B : "Hmm. I think you shall add a soccer competition but it's for parents, it seems like it will be fun."
A : "I'm not sure about football competition it's too ordinary, i want extraordinary."
B : "What about dance competition? I think it will be good because many dances are trending right now, you can use that."
A : "Waw.., it's a good idea, and we can add some challenges, it will be fun."
B : "Yeah, something like that."
A : "Thanks man, my mind is open now."
B : "No problem,if you want more advice, just ask okay?"
A : "That's enough my friend, thanks."
B : "Okey."
A : "Maybe until here first, I want to immediately make a proposal."
B : "Oh okey, good luck bro."
A : "Thanks bro, bye."
B : "Bye."

Komentar

Postingan Populer